Food is one shapeshifter we need to acknowledge more. And maybe we need to hold nature accountable for its weird sense of humour. Because really, what are these things we are seeing?
1. This tatashe that looks like what we must not say.
Let it not be in our mouth that you will hear it.
2. Even me, a full-grown human being, does not have the butt on this yam.
To quote someone: “[Yam wey] thick pass overnight oats. See as [yam] set like question paper.”
3. These sweet potatoes posing as mammary glands.
Nature has a weird sense of humour.
4. Cream-covered cookie, that’s all.
Going the milky way, innit?
5. Blink twice when you see it.
Don’t say anything, just blink twice.
6. Wahala for whoever eats this kind of carrot.
Thick thighs and a dangly appendage.
7. A glazed what?
We know you see it too. Honey, we know.
Here’s something else you’ll love:
Help Zikoko keep making the content you love
More than ever, people are turning to Zikoko for stories that matter and content they love. But still, we, like many media organisations, are feeling the financial heat of these times. If you find us valuable, please make a contribution to help keep Zikoko zikoko-ing.
Thank you for your support.
We are also cool with Crypto.