Are you someone who is somewhat miserable during the day but super active at night? Everything has a name these days, and you are a night owl. And like everything these days, it can be chill to be a night owl, but it can also be a royal pain in the ass. Imagine going to sleep at 4 AM and having to wake up 3 hours later because you have to go to work. Yeah, that kind of royal pain. You will find most of this post relatable if you identify at a night owl.
1. When someone wakes you up at 10 AM on a weekend
Are you mad?
2. You, on the days you decide to stay off coffee
Why do we even need days?
3. When night drags in and your alertness is at its peak
It’s my time to shine.
4. You, ignoring all the work you plan to do over the night because Twitter is more interesting
I can’t kill myself.
5. You, when you send someone a text at 2 AM and you don’t get a reply
People will disappoint you.
6. You, in your bed in the hopes of getting some sleep
Why can’t I have a normal sleep schedule like normal people?
7. Also you, contemplating all your life choices at 3 AM
I’ve made a lot of mistakes sha.
8. When you notice that it’s almost morning again
Busy old fool unruly sun.
9. When you set several alarms but you will know you will hit the snooze button every time they go off
10. You, when someone says good morning to you at work
What’s good about the morning?