If this sounds like you, welcome on this journey.
1) You are scarily good at rough play.
All the years of wrestling with your brothers has developed an appetite for violent activities disguised as play.
2) Competition is your middle name.
Your brothers must never win anything because you won’t hear the end of it. However, it has now spread to your life as everything is a competition for you.
3) There was never anyone to practice braiding with.
You had to learn many things alone because no one to share your struggles with.
4) Your friends had a crush on your brothers.
5) You’ve had crushes on your brother’s friends.
Especially the older ones.
6) They never allowed you to touch the play station.
Except in very rare cases did they allow you play with them.
7) Sadly, you now have a high iyama meter.
Growing up with boys means that you now have a higher tolerance for things many people consider as disgusting.
8) Your speciality is stealing your brother’s clothes.
Especially if they are older because they just fit so snugly.
9) Your brothers never get tired of embarrassing you.
The see finish is just too much.
10) They can be overprotective.
At the end of the day, you try to understand that it’s all love from them to you. You wouldn’t trade them for an American visa.