If you’ve been single for a while now, then you know the struggle. Sometimes you love your peace, but other times you feel alone. Even worse? The people in your life won’t let you rest.
Here are 13 things you’ll get if you’re in this WhatsApp group:
1. When EVERYONE keeps trying to set you up:
I’m not desperate yet, abeg.
2. This is what your call log looks like:
Yes, this is my actual call log. STOP JUDGING ME!
3. At this point, it has become a do-or-die thing.
It’s not even a laughing matter again.
4. This is you hanging out with your loved-up friends:
Why do I even bother leaving the house anymore?
5. How your friends in relationships look at you:
I don’t have a disease na.
6. These are the only type of messages you get:
At least 9Mobile will never cheat on you.
7. This is how you flirt now:
‘Awkward’ is kind of an understatement at this point.
8. You have no idea how to tell if someone even likes you or not:
The worst side-effect of forever aloneness.
9. When people ask “how are you still single?”
…because I’m ugly. Happy now?
10. Your relationship goals:
I changed my mind. I am desperate. I’ll take what I can get.
11. When your mother takes your case to The Lord in prayer.
Please, allow God deal with more important things.
12. When people ask about your love life:
Please stop asking. Signed, management.
13. This is currently the only soul mate you have in your life:
I’m not even mad.