1) You know there is no job out there.
As if I don’t know the country I live in.
2) You are not entering the Labour market but the FAVOUR MARKET.
This isn’t a depressing thing but it’s just really really corny.
3) No salary is too small.
So If I live in Ikorodu and a company in Lekki offers me a job with a salary of 10K, I should take it? Do you have sense like this?
4) You should really think about going into Agriculture.
After 5 years of Engineering?? ARE YOU MAD?!!!!
5) The violent taketh it by force.
So I should murder other applicants when I go for job interviews? Is that what you mean?
6) Write a lot of professional exams.
WILL YOU HELP ME PAY FOR THEM?!
7) Make sure you get Government job.
But sir, do you think it is that easy?
Help Zikoko keep making the content you love
More than ever, people are turning to Zikoko for stories that matter and content they love. But still, we, like many media organisations, are feeling the financial heat of these times. If you find us valuable, please make a contribution to help keep Zikoko zikoko-ing.
Thank you for your support.
We are also cool with Crypto.