“Among Us is an online multiplayer social deduction game. The game takes place in a space-themed setting, in which players each take on one of two roles, most being Crewmates, and a predetermined number being Impostors.”
1) Every player customising their outfits before the game starts.
“Will this hat will make me look guilty if I end up being the impostor.”
2) How all the players wait for the game to start.
“Whoever is in charge should start the game na!”
3) How you look around while doing your tasks so you don’t get murdered.
“This thing should do and download na!”
4) When you see another player following you all over the place.
“Haaaaaaaaaaay! Impostor eh!!!”
5) The super gruesome deaths.
“Cutting someone in half when you’re supposed to be quietly and quickly murdering people is just overkill tbh.” – Me, a crewmate who was just cut in half.
6) When the impostor kills you and you’re waiting for someone to report your body.
“I’m just going to lie here until someone mistakenly steps in a pool of my blood and discovers my dismembered corpse.”
7) Trying to expose the impostor after you’ve been killed but no one can see your messages because you’re a ghost.
“Green is the fucking killer!”
8) When you see the impostor kill someone (or enter a vent) so you start running back to the control room to call for an emergency meeting before they kill you too.
9) How you defend yourself when accused of being the impostor but you’re really not.
“Please believe me!”
“Let me teach you a thing or two about deceit.”
Hello, delightful person who just finished reading this. If you want to help us keep making that good-good content, feel free to spray us with money.
Help Zikoko keep making the content you love
More than ever, people are turning to Zikoko for stories that matter and content they love. But still, we, like many media organisations, are feeling the financial heat of these times. If you find us valuable, please make a contribution to help keep Zikoko zikoko-ing.
Thank you for your support.
We are also cool with Crypto.